Join Our Team!
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Status: Contract F/T
Posted On: 12/03/2012
Our client is currently seeking multiple System Testers for an Information System modernization project.
Starting January 31, 2013 to September 30, 2013 (up to 166 days)
ACTIVITIES & DELIVERABLES
· Review requirements documentation (e.g. system use cases, user interface specifications, activity diagrams, business process models) for each testing phase and create a test plan to provide full coverage testing.
· Conduct System Function Testing for the scope of each iteration based on the iteration test plan. Document the test scripts and detailed defect reports in HP Quality Centre.
· Work with the development teams to ensure adequate unit tests are being created, run, and reported on
· Assist with delivering project-specific training on HP Quality Centre to all users (including testers, business resources, project managers, developers, managers).
· Create automated test scripts to enable regression testing
· Conduct regression testing using automated scripts
· Assist with data planning as it relates to each test phase
· Optimize processes and coordinate the development and verification of test data sets
· Work with the Data Migration team to coordinate access to data migrated from appropriate test environments and cycles
· Communicate test results regularly through automated reports that summarize test completion and defects found
· Gain acceptance of test results for each testing phase
· Evaluate test results against phase-specific acceptance criteria to determine successful completion of the phase
· Five (5) years of demonstrated experience in testing of COTS, including Java based solutions
· Experience in testing COTS using automated testing tools including creating test scripts
· Demonstrated experience as a tester working on large projects with complex applications (including both functional and non-functional testing)
· Demonstrated experience delivering training related to testing
· Expert knowledge of and extensive experience with testing tools, such as HP Quality Centre and HP Quick Test Pro
· Expert testing methodology and demonstrated experience throughout all testing phases
· Demonstrated experience in the creation and execution of defect management processes using defect management tools
· Strong analysis and problem solving skills
· Superior communication skills
· Experience testing COTS applications
· Testing and/or Quality Certifications
· Experience testing Cúram-based applications
· Experience testing Oracle eBS-based solutions
· Experience in testing Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) compliant web-based systems
· Experience in testing applications requiring French language content
For more information, or to apply for the role, please contact Varsha Prashad at firstname.lastname@example.org