Join Our Team!
Senior Web Developer, User Interface (UI) Specialist
Location: Edmonton, AB
Status: Contract F/T
Posted On: 12/11/2012
Senior Web Developer on a 0.5 FTE basis to act as a Program User Interface Specialist who will provide a variety of services related to defining, promoting and developing the look and feel of the client’s applications. This resource will coordinate the design of the user interface, including gathering usability requirements and prototyping candidate user-interface designs to meet those requirements.
ACTIVIITES / DELIVERABLES
· Capturing requirements on the user interface, including usability requirements
· Building user-interface prototypes
· Involving other stakeholders of the user interface, such as users, in usability reviews and use testing sessions
· Reviewing and providing the appropriate feedback on the final implementation of the user interface, as created by other developers; that is, designers and implementers.
.05 FTE, February 4, 2013 to March 31, 2014 + 4 extensions for up to 12 months each (to March 31, 2017)
· Demonstrated experience as Web Developer as described by PQR section 3.3.11 at a senior level (5 years)
· Demonstrated experience designing and developing web based solution user interfaces using .Net solution components (4 years).
· Demonstrated experience designing and developing user interface prototypes (4 years)
· Demonstrated experience capturing user interface requirements (3 years)
· Demonstrated experience document user interface guidelines and standards (3 years)
· Demonstrated experience performing usability testing (3 years)
· Demonstrated experience with user interfaces built using .Net Web based solutions (4 years)
· Demonstrated experience with developing navigation maps (3 years)
· Demonstrated experience with participating in creating use case storyboards with high quality user interface prototypes (3 years)
· Proven creative and visual/graphic arts background (3 years)
· Demonstrated experience with Rational Unified Process / Unified Process (1 year)
· Related Degree or Diploma
If you would like more information about this role, or would like to apply, please contact Varsha Prashad at firstname.lastname@example.org.