Join Our Team!
Organizational Change Management (OCM) Consultant
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Status: Contract F/T
Posted On: 01/04/2013
We are seeking an Organizational Change Management (OCM) Specialist to play a key role in supporting our Calgary-based healthcare client’s Meditech implementation.
Calgary, Alberta with some travel, specifically to Medicine Hat
Approximately 12 months (January through December, 2013)
The candidate will provide leadership and change management expertise as follows:
· Provide support in the form of feedback and coaching, etc., to key clinical and operations stakeholders for all change management activities.
· Develop specific OCM deliverables such as OCM strategy, stakeholder analysis, change impact assessments, readiness surveys, implementation strategies/planning, etc.
· Work closely with the Communications Director in the execution of the Communication Strategy and Plans.
· Plan and execute a change management plan, and produce associated deliverables.
· Work with business leaders/management and clinicians to build commitment to the changes and identify barriers and opportunities to successful implementation.
· Identify and escalate implementation issues to the project manager and work with the project team to solve problem(s).
· Work closely with the Learning Lead/team in the development and execution of training deliverables and materials.
Mandatory Candidate Requirements
· Proven ability to apply a structured OCM approach and methodology (identify which specific methodologies have been used and on which specific projects)
· Proven ability to create measurements systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes.
· Experience in activation planning (go-live preparation) and transition to operations planning
· Experience writing learning material / content
· Experience apply basic theories and concepts of adult learning
· Experience working with business analysts to develop scenarios for requirements gathering and testing
For more information, or to apply for the role, contact Varsha Prashad at firstname.lastname@example.org before January 9, 2013.