Join Our Team!
Cerner Training and Support Analysts (x3)
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Status: Contract F/T
Posted On: 01/09/2013
We are actively seeking three (3) full-time Cerner Millennium Scheduling trainers and onsite support specialists to support the implementation of the Scheduling system in clinical environments in and around the Calgary area.
The training analysts will be responsible for:
· Applying Agile development methodology to support the configuration of the system solution for the design, build and test development cycles.
· Applying E-learning methodologies for training material development and deployment
· Ongoing development of training materials to support future releases.
· Applying the test methodology to support functional and user acceptance test cycles in an Agile development environment, including the development of test plans, scripts and necessary environments and data set up.
· Applying business change management processes to continue for future releases into a clinical business unit.
· Applying vendor management processes.
Six months – January 28, 2013 through July 28, 2013
· Experience supporting Cerner Millennium Scheduling solutions in the ambulatory work areas.
· Experience in class room based training specifically Millennium scheduling solutions
· Experience in Canadian healthcare system implementations
· Experience in using clinical software, implement (EMR/)electronic scheduling in a clinical environment (Canadian experience strongly preferred)
· Facilitation skills
· Conflict management skills
· ADT (Admission, Discharge Transfer) system experience
For more information about the roles, or to apply, contact Puneeta Kaur at firstname.lastname@example.org before January 15, 2013.