Join Our Team!
Project Manager, Healthcare
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Status: Contract F/T
Posted On: 01/14/2013
We are looking for a Senior Healthcare Project Manager with strong PM experience in:
1. Process redesign,
2. Business requirements, and
3. Clinical information/technology transformation, with change management skills.
The project manager will lead, coordinate, and monitor project activities, including financial responsibility for the project and management of resources.
January 25, 2013 through June 28, 2013 with possibility of extension
Responsibilities / Deliverables
· Build stakeholder trust by understanding business concepts, issues, opportunities and language
· Ensure consistent, thorough project documentation
· Create and execute project work plans
· Implement and manage project changes and interventions
· Communicate changes and relevant project information to team members and superiors
· Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibility
· Minimize exposure and risk on project
· Monitor project execution and control
· Clearly articulate expectations of team members and define expectations on deliverables
· Mitigate team conflict and communication problems
Mandatory Candidate Requirements
· Bachelor's or Master’s degree (Master’s preferred)
· Experience with health IT and Hospital Clinical Information Systems
· 7+ years of project management experience running multi stakeholder, complex projects
· PMP certification
For more information about the role, or to apply, contact Varsha Prashad at email@example.com.