Join Our Team!
Senior Business Systems Analyst, Healthcare Systems Procurement
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Status: Contract F/T
Posted On: 01/23/2013
Our healthcare client in British Columbia is looking for a senior business systems analyst for the procurement (including RFP) and implementation phases of a suite of integrated healthcare products.
Duration: February 14 – October 31, 2014 + two additional 6-month option periods
Location: Vancouver, BC
The Senior Business/Systems Analyst will work with the project manager, business clients, package vendors, and technical support staff on:
· System Procurement - document requirements, develop RFP documents and evaluation criteria, evaluate proposals, and negotiate contracts;
· System Configuration - design, document, confirm, build, test and implement configuration specifications corresponding to agreed work and data flows. Implement interfaces as required;
· System Documentation - deliver “as implemented”, training and post go-live documentation;
· Project and Implementation Planning - develop and document project related plans;
· System Implementation and Post Go-live Support - provide implementation, go-live and post go-live support;
· Training and Transition Support - provide user and technical training; and
· Project Reporting - provide detailed technical and status reports on a regularly scheduled and ad hoc basis.
The Senior Business/Systems Analyst will perform the following services:
· Develop RFPs and assist with proposal evaluation.
· Configure and test software configurations/customizations.
· Analyze and document workflows and information flows.
· Model data.
· Design and document system to system interfaces.
· Test components and entire systems.
· Develop training materials, and provide user and support staff training.
· Provide system implementation and post go-live support.
· Provide transition support to IT staff.
· Must have Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience;
· Must have 8+ years of business/systems analysis experience including process/workflow analysis
· Must have at least 3 years experience delivering IT solutions for mission critical business functions
· Must have demonstrable experience in documenting and summarizing workshop results, recommendations, and findings
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must be capable of a high degree of analytical thinking, problem solving and the ability to deal effectively and rapidly with complex concepts
· Must be able to work effectively as part of a team
· Experience with large COTS systems, and developing interfaces to external systems is preferred.
· Familiarity with delivering patient transfer workflows and processes is preferred
· Experience with call management is preferred
For more information about the role, or to apply, send your resume in confidence to Puneeta Kaur at email@example.com before Monday January 28, 2013.