Join Our Team!
Program Manager, Healthcare Systems
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Status: Contract F/T
Posted On: 01/27/2013
We are seeking a Program Manager for our government client’s healthcare systems program implementation.
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Duration: 10-month contract
Responsibilities & Deliverables
The successful candidate will:
· Lead the project teams to achieve and manage the consolidated program milestones and releases. This will include:
o MQ Migration
o TPAS Phase 2
o Integration with other internal and external projects/organizations
· Lead the development of the scope for the Program milestones and releases. This will include:
o Consolidation of various sources of data and information.
o Gathering of information from various strategic, tactical, and operational initiatives and projects.
o Investigating and creating, as required, (based on local, national, and international) information pertaining to the efficient and effective delivery of electronic health records.
· Conduct thorough analysis of the information retrieved to provide recommendations on how to best achieve Program milestones and releases with an enterprise view of service delivery.
· Develop a comprehensive set of recommendations for the Programs, and assist as required in the communication/presentation of the findings, analysis, as well as the recommendation to appropriate stakeholders.
· Assist in the implementation of the recommendations, as needed, in support of the Program Team, as well as in coordinating the effort with other internal and external stakeholders in the implementation of the recommendations.
· Assist in the development of project charters and integrated project plans
· Develop and maintain detailed Gantt charts that integrate the activities o
· Develop and maintain detailed project budgets (where applicable).
· Maintain project schedule, time and expense tracking practices, and manage these practices within the Programs.
· Complete and update project status reports.
· Create and maintain project logs (Issues, Risks, Actions, Changes)
· Participate in, and produce minutes for, project strategy meetings and other meetings, as requested
· 5 years of professional experience using Microsoft Project, including enterprise software;
· certificate, or training in, Microsoft Project
· At least 2 years’ proven Business Management expertise including:
o Stakeholder Engagement
o Service Management
o Technology Expertise
· Formal training in PHIPA
· At least 2 years’ proven expertise with PHIPA as demonstrated by analysis, chairing committees, etc.
For more information about the role, or to apply, send an updated resume detailing your experience and expertise with the above to Puneeta Kaur at firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday January 31, 2013.