Join Our Team!
Management Consultant, Healthcare IT
Location: Wininpeg, Manitoba
Status: Contract F/T
Posted On: 02/01/2013
We are seeking a Senior Management Consultant to assist in developing a planning document for our client’s Primary Care Initiative in Winnipeg.
Activities will include:
· Stakeholder consultation and analysis
· Market scan
· Development of future state vision/business architecture
· Development of business requirements and business processes/policies
· Development of the business solution
· Development of technical requirements, solution and design
· Development of project brief
· 10 years experience consulting with senior level stakeholders in healthcare IT.
· 10 years experience working on healthcare-related IT projects (Electronic Medical Record systems, Health Information Networks and registries), through the planning and/or implementation phases.
· Experience conducting one or more market scans.
· 10 years experience facilitating working sessions with senior level stakeholders and achieving consensus.
· 5 years experience developing project plans and estimates.
· 10 years experience developing future state vision/business architecture in a healthcare setting.
For more information about the role, and/or to apply, please send an updated resume, which demonstrates your experience and expertise in the areas noted above, in confidence to Puneeta Kaur at firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday February 5, 2013.