Join Our Team!
Data, Security & Identity Management Analyst
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Status: Contract F/T
Posted On: 03/14/2013
We are seeking an intermediate-level (7+ years) analyst with expertise in data, security and identity management for our Government of Saskatchewan client.
The consultant will be responsible for ensuring normal operations of the data and security and identity management database, as well as providing day-to-day operations to ensure Ministry applications are available for clients in respect of service levels and availability.
The consultant will provide full function administration, management, and support of complex multi-user, mission critical databases and supporting database technology tools/utilities. This includes the management and support of storage space monitoring, data integrity, quality assurance review, accessibility (internal and external across jurisdictions), configuration related to data components and specific and substantial emphasis on all aspects of performance and optimization.
Duration: 1 year + 4 additional 6-month extension options
Location: Regina, SK
· Minimum of seven (7) years experience performing multi-platform identity management administration.
· Five (5) to seven (7) years experience performing Active Directory administration.
· Two (2) to three (3) years experience performing Microsoft Exchange administration.
· One (1) to three (3) years experience working with PowerShell, VB Scripting, and Unix shell scripting.
· Presenting accurate technical information to a wide variety of technical and non-technical individuals and groups in a clear, concise, and understandable manner.
· Working independently and participating as a team member to meet the needs of clients and colleagues and to build productive, positive work relationships.
· Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills with an attention to detail.
· Ability to work productively in a fast paced, service oriented environment while adapting to changing and often conflicting priorities.
· Experience with best practice frameworks in service delivery and project management.
· Experience reading, understanding and applying policies, processes, and procedures and ensuring established standards are adhered to.
For more information, or to apply for the role, send an updated resume directly to Puneeta Kaur at firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday March 18, 2013.