Join Our Team!
Technical Project Manager - Operations
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Status: Contract F/T
Posted On: 03/14/2013
We are seeking a Technical Project Manager (Operations) for our Saskatchewan healthcare client.
Location: Regina, SK
Contract Duration: to March 31, 2014 with possible extension options
The successful consultant will plan, coordinate and implement enterprise technical projects in order to continually improve the organization’s infrastructure and operational environments.
Activities and deliverables will include:
· Develop and maintain the project statement of work, charter, plan and budget
· Identify project resource requirements.
· Coordinate project activities and resources.
· Monitor and report project progress to key committees and stakeholders.
· Develop and maintain a risk management plan.
· Manage project issue identification, resolution and reporting.
· Manage multiple projects at one time and identify resource and project inter-dependencies.
· Provide experience with enterprise technical infrastructure implementations and upgrades.
· Provide experience with provincial applications and technical implementations.
· Deliver Operations documentation as required.
· Manage and coordinate a project teams consisting of both department staff and contract resources.
· Project Management experience with the successful delivery of technical projects.
· Must have good written and verbal communications
· Technical background with knowledge and/or experience with network, hardware, storage, monitoring and security implementations and upgrades.
· Change Management knowledge is a requirement.
· Strong leadership skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Good facilitation skills.
· Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
· ITIL knowledge and experience is an asset.
· An understanding of Thin Client application delivery is an asset.
· A working understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) would be an asset.
For more information about the role, or to apply, send an updated resume directly to Puneeta Kaur at firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday March 20, 2013.