Join Our Team!
Senior Technical Consultant, Cerner
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia
Status: Contract F/T
Posted On: 03/15/2013
We are seeking a Senior Technical Consultant, with at least 10 years’ of hands-on experience with Windows Server administration, for our Burnaby-BC healthcare client.
The ideal candidate will also have experience configuring and administering:
· IBM Websphere
· Redhat Linux
· Citrix 5.0+
· Cerner Millennium and Cerner’s Suite of products
Location: Burnaby, BC
Contract Duration: April 8, 2013 to September 30, 2013 (6 months) with possibility of extension
Activities & Deliverables
· Ensure all installation procedures are documented for all components impacted by the upgrade. While the consultant may not be creating all the materials, all procedures followed by Cerner and HSSBC will be documented and validated. This may include reviewing documentation, shadowing those doing the installations or creating new documentation as needed.
· Document all routing and firewall configuration rules required to ensure that the Cerner Production servers can be hosted in the new data centre and that the services can communicate with servers in other data centres.
· Updating of the hardware inventory and ensuring consistency with the physical server and networking architecture diagrams.
· Review security configuration of the Operating System and Cerner Application servers.
· Provide knowledge transfer to the Cerner Operations team and HSSBC.
· Must have at least 10 years of hands-on experience with Windows server administration
· Experience configuring and administrating IBM WebSphere
· Experience configuring and administrating Redhat Linux
· Experience configuring and administrating Citrix 5.0+
· Experience configuring and administrating Cerner Millennium
· Experience configuring and administrating Cerner’s suite of products (CPDI, Application Extender, CAMM, RRD, Kofax, Coldfeed, P2Sentinel)
For more information about the role, or to apply, send an updated resume in confidence directly to Puneeta Kaur at email@example.com before Tuesday March 19, 2013.