Join Our Team!
Project Manager, EHR – Laboratory Results Repository
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Status: Contract F/T
Posted On: 03/26/2013
Are you a project management professional with 2+ years’ experience leading an eHealth project implementation, complemented by formal education in a health-related field? Are you interested in working on a long-term contract in Regina, SK?
If so, we are looking for you to lead our client’s delivery, implementation and execution of an eHealth project implementations, for their Electronic Health Record (EHR) program.
Location: Full-time, on site in Regina, SK
Duration: To March 31, 2014 with possibility of extension
Activities & Deliverables:
· Assist the Project Director and project team in the successful project implementation, project planning, project management, change management and transition, communications, and associated Lean initiatives.
· Plan, schedule and coordinate project activities and resources.
· Monitor and report project progress to the Project Director, project committees and stakeholders.
· Identify project risks.
· Monitor progress and initiate corrective action for deviations in the approved plan.
· Develop and maintain project documentation such as risks, issues and resolution logs, implementation plan/tracking and related documents, Steering Committee meeting material, policies and procedures, task lists, reporting requirements, recommendations, etc.
· Escalation of project barriers/resistance/schedule slippage, resourcing requirements (time and people), and other project dynamics to the Project Director.
· Provide delivery oversight to requirements gathering, detailed design, test planning and execution, and implementation
· Analyze, develop and maintain detailed project lead status updates and meeting minutes
· Ensure good communication, facilitation and acts as liaison between the project and various eHealth teams and project stakeholders
· Consulting with EHR Services directors and managers to define and implement the Services required to support each new project release
· Participating and presenting to the various project and operational committees
· Support development of overall governance structures for the Program as required.
· Post-secondary degree in a health related field – health professional credentials preferred
· Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience driving project management in a busy, multifaceted environment (healthcare setting is an asset)
· A Project Manager designation, or working towards or interested in a Project Manager designation
Skills and Experience
· Advanced computer skills, including but not limited to MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio); Skilled at developing presentations, reports and documentation using all MS Office Suite programs; Strong aptitude to be detail oriented, analyze data and develop advanced reports on Excel;
· Proven track record at establishing and maintaining excellent interpersonal relationships with external and internal stakeholders; Well-developed oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate information using plain language;
· Knowledge of IT support environment processes and the use of information systems applications preferred; Ability to quickly grasp and understand technical concepts and systems; Experience in working collaboratively with IT and non-IT stakeholders;
· Excellent multi-tasking, facilitation, troubleshooting, time management, problem solving and customer service skills;
· Proven ability to work independently, or within a team in a fast pace and at times unstructured environment with changing priorities
· Strong ability to prioritize and pre-plan, recognize resourcing needs, coordinate people and activities, recognize trends, and work effectively within a team environment.
· Personal Characteristics: detail oriented, analytical, results-oriented, customer focused and strong interpersonal and team orientation
If you are interested in learning more about the role, or want to apply, send an updated resume in confidence directly to Puneeta Kaur at email@example.com before Monday April 1, 2013.