Join Our Team!
Senior Healthcare Project Manager, Public Health Systems
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Status: Contract F/T
Posted On: 04/25/2013
Are you an experienced clinical project manager?
Do you have experience in public health IT systems? (This is absolutely mandatory!)
Looking for a long-term contract in Vancouver, BC?
If so, read on!
We are seeking an experience healthcare project manager with specific expertise in the implementation of public health IT systems.
In addition to your Master’s degree and/or equivalent experience, you will have experience and expertise with:
· Workflow analysis
· Business and system readiness assessment
· Privacy and security requirements
· System implementation
Direct and hands-on experience with Panorama is also highly desirable.
Location: Vancouver, BC
Contract Duration: to March 31, 2014 with possible extension
· Development of a detailed project charter inclusive of three specific major project deliverables.
· Development of a specific project timeline including milestones and project timeline.
· Ensuring development, tailoring/ fine tuning and knowledge transfer of artifacts.
· Oversight of assigned business analysts in the development of test cases, configuration requirements, user training materials, guideline and policy development ,reporting requirements and updates.
· Knowledge Transfer: Documentation and execution of knowledge transfer, including development of operational documentation tools to operations staff according to transition plans.
· Validation and oversight of reports with final confirmation of user acceptance.
· Documentation and formal hand-off of all artifacts via workshops and planned sessions with operations.
· Work directly with adjunct project members to ensure readiness of aligned activities - privacy and security, information sharing agreements, provincial reporting requirements, etc.
· Organization and chairing of the working groups.
· Regular detailed status reports to the project, stakeholders and manager.
For more information about the role, or to apply, please contact Puneeta Kaur at email@example.com before Monday April 29, 2013.