Join Our Team!
Automated Testing Analyst
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Status: Contract F/T
Posted On: 06/27/2013
Do you have 3+ years’ experience developing automated test cases (QTP)?
Do you have experience creating test suites for app interfaces using C# and Java?
Are you looking for a long-term contract in Regina, SK?
If so, read on!
We are seeking an Intermediate Automated Testing Analyst to work onsite in Regina, SK on the development, implementation, and configuration of automated test cases for our government client.
Location: Onsite in Regina, SK
Contract duration: 1 year starting ~July 15, 2013, with 4 additional 6-month extension options
· Minimum of three (3) years experience developing, implementing, and configuring automated test cases.
· Experience creating automated regression test suites using Quick Test Pro.
· Experience creating test suites for application interfaces using C#/Java.
· Experience with performance testing and monitoring.
· Experience working with manual testers to identify test cases for automation
· Experience maintaining and enhancing the automation test framework.
· Experience creating automation test suites using Selenium
· Experience creating API test suites for application interfaces.
· Experience running and updating automation suites
· Experience with the Curam Case Management software is considered an asset.
· Previous experience working in the public sector is considered an asset
For more information, or to apply, please contact Nancy Sewell directly at firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday July 1, 2013.